Assisting Angels Homecare
- Services are flexible and available from 4 to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- An Assisting Angels supervisor is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Assisting Angels pays for all Federal and State tax liabilities of employees.
- All of our employees are covered by Worker’s Compensation insurance.
- All of our employees are bonded and their backgrounds are checked.
- All of our employees are screened and verified for experience and receive ongoing training.
- All of our caregivers are tested for TB, submit to random drug testing, and provide proof of auto insurance.
- Services can be provided in private homes, nursing homes, and hospitals.
- Regular Quality Assurance visits are conducted by our Field Supervisor.
An advanced telephone-based check-in system ensures punctual service as well as the accuracy of your invoices. If our caregivers are late leaving a previous appointment or more than five minutes late to your home, a computer system automatically alerts an Assisting Angels scheduler so we can immediately investigate. Our caregivers record their arrival and departure via a toll-free number from each client’s telephone. Utilizing caller id, the system recognizes the client’s phone number, and acts as a remote time clock.